- Ace Ankle Brace :This brace is recommended to support ankle sprains and strains.
- Achilles Heel Pad™: This sleeve is a soft conforming gel pad that protects the posterior of the heel from pressure and friction.It is recommended to provide gentle compression and dissipation of pressure around an inflamed area.
- Adhesive Pads with holes: These pads are recommended to take pressure off of the corns between toes.
- Amerigel® Care Lotion: This lotion is recommended for patients to rehydrate and sooth dry, irritated skin.
- Arch Sleeve Pad: This is an easy slip-on comfort sleeve that can be worn with or without shoes.This sleeve is used to reduce pain from plantar fasciitis, tendonitis, heel spurs and neuromas.
- Crest Pad: This pad is recommended to ease pressure on toes and to relieve stress on the metatarsal shaft to eliminate forefoot pain.
- Diabetic Socks: These non-binding, loose fit top socks are recommended for diabetic patients to provide full cushion for absolute comfort.
- Digital Cord Pads: These pads are recommended to protect toes from friction of footwear pressure where corns, calluses or hammertoes cause discomfort.
- Formula 3®: This is a Tolnaftate based product recommended to treat fungal infections of the nails and feet.
- FungiFoam®: This is a Tolnaftate based product recommended to treat athlete's foot and ringworm.
- Gauztex® Self-Adhering Tape: This tape sticks to itself so it will not tear skin, hair or clothing. It is recommended to wrap dry or wet dressings over wounds. This can also be used to hold small adhesive pads to toes.
- Heel Lift: This is recommended to effectively balance leg-length discrepancies, and is a solution for heel spurs and achilles tendonitis.
- Horseshoe Pads: These "U" shaped pads are recommended to take pressure off of lesions on the foot.
- Kamea™ Cream: This cream will soften and help to exfoliate dry skin and callusing from feet.
- Kamea™ Cream Kit: This 3 step kit exfoliates, conditions and moisturizes rough and dry skin on the sole of the foot.
- Oval Pads: These are matatarsal pads that are recommended to take pressure off of neuromas.
- Powerstep® ProTech Classic Plus Pro: These are orthotic supports that relieve heel and arch pain and helps prevent foot strain and injury. They provide foot support and comfort while stabilizing the foot in a neutral position.
- Shoe Horn: Recommended to all patients to help slide the foot into a shoe without bending or breaking down the back of the shoe.
- Surgical Shoe: This shoe is recommended for post operative procedures. This shoe can also be used for soft tissue trauma or simple foot fractures
- Toe Separator: These are recommended to help relieve friction on hammertoes, overlapping digits and corns.
- Toe Straightener: This is used to align crooked, overlapping or hammer toes that are still flexible. This encourages flexing and extension of hammer toes to prevent fixation and rigidity.
- Tubigrip (Compressogrip®): Tubigrip is an over the counter, open toed, latex free, tubular elastic bandage recommended for swelling of the legs.
8:00 am-5:00 pm
8:00 am-7:30 pm
8:00 am-5:00 pm
8:00 am-2:00 pm
9:00 am-12:00 pm